Hey, there! Are you an independent music teacher?
Would you love to “pick the brain” of a fellow savvy IMT on something you’re struggling with?
Fresh inspiration and helpful feedback are right at your fingertips. A one-on-one consultation with Amy might be exactly what you need!
“Ms. Amy was amazing, very informative, gave me confidence, and led me in the right direction. I had a lot of ideas, but she helped me narrow down the first steps that I would need to take in my teachings. God bless her!!! Highly recommend her consultation.”
What You Get / How it Works
(1) Purchase and schedule your 45-minute consultation session
(2) Prior to the meeting, I will send you a questionnaire, so I have context about your background, teaching experience, and area(s) of inquiry
(3) During the meeting, I will focus the discussion on your area(s) of concern, including personalized advice, observations, and suggested resources
(4) After the meeting, I will send you the video of our meeting along with an email summarizing the ideas and suggested resources discussed during our time together
While I am confident and well-versed in many areas of piano pedagogy and running an independent music studio, topics of particular strength/interest include:
- Studio business management (communication, payments, policies)
- Studio marketing and social media
- Productivity & Organization
- Email management
- Building rapport with the current families in your studio
- Music Learning Theory application for piano
- Piano methods, materials, and resources
- Speaking and presenting skills (at a professional level)
What does it cost?
Individual first-time consultations cost $95 and are payable via credit card or PayPal when booking through my online appointment service.
Is this like coaching?
No. Coaching is more about goal-setting and big-picture changes. These consulting sessions are intentionally designed as an easy way to get a little direction, feedback, and insight from a seasoned teacher without a big financial or time commitment.
Can we do more than one?
I am happy to set up a series of regularly-recurring or single follow-up sessions. Repeat customers receive a discount.
Why individual sessions?
Taking the next step or working to improve areas of our teaching and business can feel overwhelming because our profession requires we wear many “hats.” A single session will allow us to focus our time on one struggle you are having so implementation and growth feel achievable and productive.
Feel free to contact me here.