Thanks so much for attending my session during Nicola’s event. I hope you found it engaging and helpful without being too overwhelming (because we could all use a little less of that these days!).
To follow-up on our session (and to help keep it simple for you), I’ve written out bullet points and quotes that were used in the session and selected ten posts from PianoPantry.com that might be useful to you. Organization and productivity are some of my favorite topics!
Feel free to contact me if you ever need anything – I love hearing from readers!
- End of lesson (15 seconds)
- This can happen while saying goodbye to or welcoming the next student!
- End of day (5 minutes)
- Keep your tidying checklists small – no more than 5-6 items!
- End of week (15-30 minutes)
- Set a recurring reminder.
- End of quarter (1-2 hours)
- Schedule it.
- Different than daily or weekly tidying tasks.
- Small projects and planning.
- End of school year (2-4 hours or up to an entire day or two!)
- Schedule it.
- Rearrange (your space – literally, LOL)
- Reorganize (edit, categorize, contain, maintain)
- Rethink (what’s working – what’s not?)
The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule but to schedule your priorities.
-Stephen R. Covey
Claim your calendar before someone else does.
-Michael Hyatt and Daniel Harkavy
What gets scheduled gets done.
To begin, begin.
Articles Applicable to Our Topic
What to stay in touch?
Consider subscribing to the Piano Pantry email list!
You’ll get my once-a-month “Secret Letter” which includes what’s been going on in my studio that month, new posts on the blog, books I’m reading, favorite Instagram posts, and other fun things like that.