Did you make a pact with yourself to get better organized this summer?
Since I know my teacher friends pretty well, I would bet that this isn’t the first year you’ve tried to make this same pact. The hard part is that IT’S SUMMERTIME! We want to spend time doing fun things with family and friends (as it should be)!
I get it. I know you have a strong need to get yourself in order before the school year returns full force and I’m here to help!
No matter how great our intentions are, the thing we really need is for someone to be right there with us to walk us step by step.
So, in the month of July, I’m offering a series of eight 75-minute power-hour sessions.
By committing yourself to dedicated time with other teachers and working through the digital landscape in a progressive manner, you will walk away feeling ready to tackle the new year.
While each session will have a focus area, there are no rules to how you spend your time! The main goal is that we power through and get some things done.
I will be there to kick off each theme focus with a few tips and tricks. After that, it will be heads down and off to work. We’ll finish with a quick check-in at the end and be on our way.
- 10-15 minutes of Amy talking through some things for you to consider
- 50-60 minutes with microphones off, task-focused (Amy available for questions).
- 5-10 minute check-in at the end
We will meet for eight sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays 11:45 am – 1:00 pm EDT.
- Session 1 – Devices (Smartphones & Tablets)
- Session 2 – Computers (Desktop/Laptop)
- Session 3 – Daily Capture and Save (Notes apps)
- Session 4 – Blog Content
- Session 5 – Documents (File Explorer / Cloud Drives)
- Session 6 – Media (Photos & Videos)
- Session 7 – Email
- Session 8 – Social Media