(Optionally, co-presented with Joy Morin.)
Learn how Gordon’s groundbreaking Music Learning Theory can help teachers tap into the way our minds naturally learn music. Gain fun, fresh activities and practical strategies for enabling your students to aurally comprehend (“audiate”) the music they are learning.
- Music Teachers National Association Conference (March 2019)
- Indianapolis Piano Teachers Guild (September 2018)
- Kentucky Music Teachers Association Conference (November 2017)
- Indiana Music Teachers Association Conference (September 2017)
- Ottawa Music Teachers Chapter (September 2017)
Contact Amy to inquire about this session