Hi, teacher friend!
Are you an independent music teacher?
Would you love to “pick the brain” of a fellow savvy IMT on something you’re struggling with?
Fresh inspiration and helpful feedback are right at your fingertips. A one-on-one consultation with Amy might be exactly what you need!
While I am confident and well-versed in many areas of piano pedagogy and running an independent music studio, topics of particular strength/interest include:
- Studio business management (communication, payments, policies)
- Studio marketing and social media
- Productivity & Organization
- Email management
- Building rapport with the current families in your studio
- Music Learning Theory application for piano
- Piano methods, materials, and resources
- Speaking and presenting skills (at a professional level)
What You Get / How it Works
(1) Purchase your 45-minute consultation session below
(2) I will contact you within 24 hours to set up a time for our online session
(3) Prior to the meeting, I will send you a questionnaire so I have context about your background, teaching experience, and area(s) of inquiry
(4) During the meeting, I will focus the discussion on your area(s) of concern, including personalized advice, observations, and suggested resources
(5) After the meeting, I will send a follow-up email summarizing the ideas and suggested resources discussed during our time together
Questions? Contact Amy here.
Is this like coaching?
Kind of but rather than an ongoing, recurring setup, a consulting session is a great way to get a little direction and freshen up an area of your teaching/business without a big financial or time commitment.
Why individual sessions?
Taking the next step or working to improve areas of our teaching and business can feel overwhelming because our profession requires we wear many “hats.”
A single session will allow us to focus our time on one struggle you are having so implementation and growth feel achievable and productive.
Can we do more than one?
Yes, of course! If after the first meeting, you would like to work more together on the topic at hand or address another area of growth, recurring sessions will be made available at request.